Quickly change from your day look into holiday glam
~ without breaking the bank!
Create your own sanity in the midst of holiday overload!
If even thinking about all of your holiday events is enough to put a tangle in your tinsel, then girlfriend it’s time to Rock What You Got! The truth is you’ve got a lot to rock, if you know how. Former Girlfriend We Gotta Talk radio show co-hosts and all-around glam gals are here to help!
Between Susie Galvez’s beauty and image expertise, Mary Foley’s bodacious motivation, and a whole lotta laughter, this fab evening is designed especially for you – the busy, talented, fun-loving woman who wants to look & feel beautiful this holiday (& beyond).
Tuesday, November 29th, 7 – 9 pm
Wellesley Club House
3601 Lauderdale Dr., Richmond, VA 23233
Rock it out as we share:
- 5 ways to rock a Little Black Dress (or little black anything) using items you already have in your closet – or easily (and inexpensively) found in stores.
- Why accessories are necessities and how to add pizazz from head to toe.
- How to insure that your hair “Do” doesn’t become a hair don’t!
- Holiday makeup tips to accentuate all of your assets and limit any liabilities.
- What every woman needs to do to keep her skin looking healthy & radiant during the holidays.
- 9 simple, powerful ways to reduce holiday stress and make them memorable and fun again!
- How to confidently mingle at office parties and holiday events where you hardly know a soul.
- Plus…refreshments, chocolate, dessert and lots of laughter!
Sorry, this event is...
~ Special Thanks to Our Sparkle Sponsors! ~
* Please note that there are no refunds. If you purchase a ticket(s) and, in the most unfortunate case, are not able to “Rock What You Got!” with us on the night of the event, we suggest you give it to a girlfriend. You will be rocking it forward...with love!