If you enjoy listening to us on the radio, just imagine what we’re like in person! Forget boring. Our fun, off-air presentations with pizzazz will bring some zing to your women’s event!
Between juggling a career, kids, family and tough economic times, working women need to find easy ways increase their sanity, confidence, and fun – now more than ever! Mary Foley and Susie Galvez, co-hosts of the Girlfriend We Gotta Talk! radio show, are here to help. In this interactive, entertaining session you will learn:
- What you must have within reach at all times on your desk or kitchen counter
- The real reason why you gotta have more than one girlfriend
- A simple way to make sure your look isn’t older than you are
- The one thing you can do everyday that’s fast, cheap and easy that your mamma would be proud of
- And more!
Plus, you will have the opportunity to share your own sanity, confidence, and fun-inducing ideas, just like any good girlfriend would!
It’s easy to recognize a successful woman; it’s not so easy to understand what it took for her to get there. But, that’s precisely what every aspiring woman wants to know! Using their fun and engaging interviewing style, radio show co-hosts Mary Foley and Susie Galvez uncover the success strategies of your top performers, your industry leaders, and your corporate executives. Your audience will gain valuable insights for their own success when they hear answers to such questions as:
- Share a story of a pivotal moment on your path to success. Why was this moment so significant and how can we learn to recognize similar moments for ourselves?
- What was your biggest mistake and what can we learn from it?
- What would your 8-year old self tell you to remember as an adult woman?
- In six words or less, what’s your best advice for creating success and why?
Click here to download and share our fabulous one-sheet.
Want to chat about how we can add some zing to your women's event? Call Vicky Wells at 804-249-4749 or email email@example.com today!